Delta Leaf Labs is seeking an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the resources to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute the strategy you develop.
You will work directly with our Founder/CEO and take full ownership of our online presence, e-commerce analytics, and customer acquisition programs. You will oversee the company’s digital footprint, community relations, demand generation activities, marketing campaigns, and special events. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also conduct customer research and apply your insights to these and other initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership. You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Build a marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
- Equity & Competitive Salary
- Some travel may be required
- A highly innovative and enjoyable team culture
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for e-commerce platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging, etc.);
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas;
- Proven record of successful e-commerce and digital sales performance;
- Passion for the cannabis industry.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT! The co-founders have been hacking together their marketing activities for a long time and need someone we can trust to turn it into a machine! We’re open to any and all suggestions.
By applying for this role I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Delta Leaf Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Leaf Labs complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.