Delta Leaf Labs is seeking experienced Account Executives to join our fast-growing team. In this role you will be responsible for managing relationships in order to onboard new clients and drive organizational value for our existing client base. This role will allow you to build relationships with executive teams and strategize on ways Delta Leaf Labs can improve and simplify their business operations. This role is highly collaborative, requires creative thinking, account executive expertise, and an ability to thrive in a hybrid remote/field selling model. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a very fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
We are seeking Sales Executives in all regions. Cannabis sales experience and contacts are required.
- Generate sales revenue by opening, maintaining, and growing an active sales territory.
- Establish clear, targeted sales goals and monitor progress-to-goal regularly.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients, account decision makers, and other key industry personnel.
- Contact new and existing clients.
- Leverage marketing collateral and data to increase brand awareness.
- Represent the company and its products with high character, integrity, and professionalism.
- Maintain a positive working partnership
- Monitor sales progress to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Update and maintain client data, sales orders, and account changes in Hubspot.
- Relay customer feedback to internal departments for continuous improvement.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales expectations.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, and other administrative paperwork.
- Some travel to client facilities may be required for sample collection and/or training of clients staff
- Competitive commission structure
- Some travel may be required
- A highly innovative and enjoyable team culture
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 1-3 years of sales or account management experience
- Proven record of successful sales performance
- 1-3 years in a professional environment
- Cannabis and CBD industry experience considered a strong asset
- Familiarity with cannabis cultivation and/or genetics is a plus
- Knowledge of plant DNA, Fingerprinting, virus & viroid, microbial, pathogen, PM & Fungal testing is a plus
- Fluency with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
By applying for this role I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Delta Leaf Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Leaf Labs complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.